I’ve seen the Get to Know Me tag a number of places, and always planned to jump in eventually. Then when I saw it again on Ritu’s blog, at about the same time Suzie Speaks re-shared a post called, How to Create a Successful About Page, I figured it was high time I did both.
Oh, and in the process, I decided that after over two years of doing Microblog Monday posts, I should rename my Musing Monday category accordingly (with the proper credit to the creator of #MicroblogMondays, of course).
Get To Know Me Tag
0. Share your profile picture if you have one.
1. Who are you named after? To the best of my knowledge, I’m not named after anyone in particular. However, the “i” instead of the usual “y” or “ey” guaranteed I never found my name on a pencil.
2. Do you like your handwriting? I’m not sure it actually qualifies as handwriting…
3. What is your favorite lunch meat? Italian roast beef, thinly sliced.
4. Longest relationship? 30 years this July (28 of those married).
5. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.
6. Would you bungee jump? If someone I lovedwould die if I didn’t…
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.
9. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their attitude (especially since I’m usually busy trying to avoid eye contact – dang you, social anxiety! *shakes fist*).
11. What color pants are you wearing? Blue and white checkered pajama pants.
12. Last thing you ate? Peanut butter toast and coffee (breakfast of champions!).
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? This question hurts my brain. What’s the color for complicated?
14. Favorite smell? Too many to pick just one, but my favorite at the moment is the coffee in my cup.
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Physical Therapist (had to cancel an appointment because of the Nor’easter).
16. Hair color? Brown with more than a touch of grey.
17. Eye color? Blue.
18. Favorite foods to eat? Again, too many to pick, but usually something I didn’t have to cook rates pretty high. Oh, and chocolate.
19. Scary movies or happy endings? While happy is good, scary is better!
21. Favorite Holiday? Halloween!
22. Beer or Wine? Guinness!
23. Night owl or early bird? Who? 😉
24. Favorite day of the week? Friday, because it’s the start of hubby’s weekend.
25. Which three of your favorite bloggers you would like to know more about? G’ah, that’s a tough one – I hate to put anyone one the spot. I’d rather just leave it to whoever feels inspired to do their own tag post.
26. Who were the latest three people to follow your blog (link to their about page)? Another tough one, because there are a number of different ways to follow my blog. So, here are three of the more recent people who started following my blog (in no particular order) –
That does it for me! Feel free to jump on it, and be sure to shout out in your post, or in my comment section, so I can check it out!
Oh, and if you have a moment before you run, please take a peek at my newly revamped About Me, and let me know what you think.
Last thing, here’s the graphic I created for today’s post, using a picture I took on February 2nd.